Rhiannon graduated from Glasgow Caledonian University in 2013 with BA (Hons) in Interior Design. During her studies she gained the TMS CAD Centre Awards for Interior Design (1st Prize) (2012 & 2013).
During the final years of her degree Rhiannon worked at THR3 Design, Glasgow. This gave her a great insight to running commercial projects from start to finish. Rhiannon gained involvement in the realistic day to day activities of interior design, she worked on a wide range of commercial projects and assisted in all aspects of the projects.
Rhiannon has also gain experience working with Arabtec, a leading construction company of the UAE and the main contractor for the Qatar World Trade Centre.
Rhiannon has a passion for interior design and joined A10 Architects in summer 2014. Since joining us Rhiannon has been leading the design, alongside our Architects, of Farrago; a new food, beverage and leisure offer which is to be rolled out in shopping malls across the UK while assisting in the rebranding exercise of the 360 Champagne Bars.
• Farrago Trafford Centre, Manchester for Black Sheep Leisure £6 million
• Farrago Corn Exchange, Leeds for Black Sheep Leisure £2.4 million
• Fit out of Maza Restaurant, Rossendale for Maza £200 000
• Lighting Design, Destiny Church Shawlands for Destiny Church £100 000
• OYPT Champagne Bar, Trafford Shopping Centre for Mixed Blessings F&B £250 000
• OYPT Champagne Bar, Gunwharf Shopping Centre, Portsmouth for Mixed Blessings F&B £500 000
• Champagne Bar, Mailbox, Birmingham for Mixed Blessings F&B / Harvey Nicols £400 000
• OYPT Champagne Bar, Buchanan Galleries, Glasgow for Mixed Blessings F&B £150 000
• OYPT Champagne Bar, Bluewater, Kent for Mixed Blessings F&B £150 000